Re: Storing a "fuzzy date"

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:25:20 GMT

but, how would you know which dates are dd mon yyyy and which are mon yyyy, or mm yyyy, or just
yyyy?

if you have a char field that contains the fuzzy date, and make it big enough for your least fuzzy value, then if you all agreed on the formats of fuzzy dates you could base your searches on the length of the field.