Designber 6i 4.1.1 and Oracle 9i Problem

From: Carl Ruel <carl_ruel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Feb 2002 10:28:48 -0800

The 9i install and the Designer 6i install went well. The DESIGNER repository was well created. Now when I try to perform an operation (checkout or creation of new workarea), I always have lost of connection with error msg:

RME-02014: Database connection lost
RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: declare   utility varchar2(3);
  curr_el integer;
begin
  savepoint rm_dispatch;
  rmmes.clear;
  curr_el := 0;
  RMOACTIVITY.CLOSE(:p1_el0,:p2_el0);
:errcnt := 0;

exception when others then
  rmmes.get_error_state(utility,:excode);   rmmes.get_product(utility,:exprod);
:exutil := utility;
:errcnt := rmmes.getsize;
:sqlcod := SQLCODE;
:sqlmsg := SQLERRM;
:currel := curr_el;

  rollback to savepoint rm_dispatch;
end;
RME-00222: Failed to dispatch operation to Repository RME-00224: Failed to close activity

Designer 6i client is installed in Windows 2000 having a local installation of 9i. The repository is installed on a 9i installtion over Solaris.

Thanks

Carl Ruel Received on Thu Feb 21 2002 - 12:28:48 CST