Re: DATA BLOCK

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2002 21:15:50 -0800

J. Lewis is the authority on this. But I suspect a nested table is not really a table, physically. Two cluster tables can use the same data block.

Also, Oracle manual contrasts a heap (regular) table with IOT. Look at ORGANIZATION section of SQL reference to CREATE TABLE.

Yong Huang
yong321_at_yahoo.com