Re: partioning option not worth it?

From: Bricklen <bricklenREMOVETHIS_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 04:05:55 GMT

Just curious, Keith. You mentioned that you would code it in yourself, given that it costs a bundle. What are some ways that you would go about this? I have several ideas in mind, but I'd like to hear from someone more knowledgeable about possible ways it could be done, and if there are particular benefits to certain methods.

Cheers,

Bricklen