Re: enqueues

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2002 10:18:41 -0800

Hi, Mark,

I've been through this and posted a message here a long time ago. That Oracle Enqueue Names in References does not tell you what id1 and id2 mean for each enqueue type. As far as I know, only Anjo's paper has that information. BTW, Oracle Enqueue Names is not that complete compared to Anjo's paper. I agree it's kind of outdated and I even emailed him whether he has a new version. He once told me there would be. But no response later.

Yong Huang