Re: after db upgrade, no portal app access -????? help!

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:47:42 -0500

Well, for one, its recommended that you comment out the line that installs the OWA and related packages (owacomm.sql) in catproc.sql when you do the DB upgrade, so you keep the portal version of these packages.

Another thing I found was that I had to rerun logintrg.sql (in portal30/admin/plsql/wwhost) as SYS to get the row level security stuff back in.

Note this was going from 8.1.6.0 to 8.1.7.2 (2 stages). I haven't used 8.1.7.3 yet.

-Peter