Running management configuration assistant hangs on w2k/9i

From: Bradley C. Goldsmith <brad_at_blacksheepsoftware.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:47:12 +1100

Hi All,

        Oracle 9i standard install
        Windows Adv Server 2000

        When trying to get the management server configured, it gets to the final
step and then hangs. I check in services and I can't find the management service (but can see the oemrep service). Does this component get installed before the configuration assistant is ran?

        Any help offered here would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Brad Received on Tue Feb 19 2002 - 23:47:12 CST