Help: select on x$kcbfwait

From: Mike F <u518615722_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:07:09 GMT

one of our script needs to select against x$kcbfwait as system. Some of our database is OK to run it, some of the database can not select against x$kcbfwait as system.
When I issue "grant select on x$kcbfwait to system" as sys, I got

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-02030: can only select from fixed tables/views

Why some other databases can let system to select? How can I grant select on x$kcbfwait to system?

Thanks

--
Sent  by dbadba62 from  hotmail part from com