Re: OPS insert problem

From: Tianhua Wu <tianhua.wu_at_mirant.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2002 08:02:25 -0800

Yes, use max_commit_propagation_delay. It is should be of the same value for all your instance. The unit for it is 0.01 second. if it is less than 100, the instance actually use boradcast on commit method. For value between 100 and 700, it is use timed fetch. For value 700 or bigger, it use Lamport techinique, which will garantee data sync dalay no longer than 7 second.