Connection concentration with connection pooling at the same time?

From: Anonymous <mail_for_deja_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2002 07:19:34 -0800

Hi all,

  Is it possible to use connection concentration (connection manager) and connection pooling (MTS) at the same time? This is because I heard that these two features cannot be used at the same time. If I use connection concentration, I need to disable the connection pooling. However, I remember some books mentioned that these 2 features can be used at the same time.

I am using Oracle8i for NT.

Thanks,
David Received on Tue Feb 19 2002 - 09:19:34 CST