Re: Oracle context

From: John Russell <netnews2_at_johnrussell.mailshell.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:51:02 GMT

Sounds like your initialization file is missing the EXTPROC entry. The best info I've found on setting up ConText / interMedia Text / Text is on OTN.oracle.com, at:

http://otn.oracle.com/products/text/x/Tech_Overviews/imt_815.html

John

--
Got an Oracle database question?
Try the search engine for the database docs at: