Re: Use more than one database

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:17:15 GMT

Given that you are using an unsupported version of Oracle software on an unknown platform exactly how much help do you think we can be?

You don't suppose we could talk you into upgrading to a version sold by Oracle in the last ten years? Or telling us what operating system?

But likely the question relates to the value of ORACLE_SID and/or ORACLE_HOME and/or TNSNAMES.ORA and/or .... other things.

Daniel Morgan