Re: Generating text files on the client

From: EP <ep_at_plusnet.pl>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:59:37 +0100

OK - I want to generate the text file e.g. from the stored procedure or Developer form, but on the local disk of the client not using spool - what I'm looking for is something resembling utl_file package... What I am interested in is not how to store the temp data (host var, array, temp table), but how to *write* this to the local file.

Regards
EP Received on Mon Feb 18 2002 - 13:59:37 CST