Re: Secure oracle password length

From: Mick Rice <mickrice_at_techie.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2002 08:18:12 -0800

Then again if you have sufficient access to be able to read the sys.user$ table you can probably do quite a lot without having to hack any passwords ! You could, for a start, change the profile assigned to a user, create a new user, change/assume a password (alter user identified by values ....). If someone had my sys pasword hacking others would probably be the least of my problems. Received on Mon Feb 18 2002 - 10:18:12 CST