Re: Network Appliance (the company) rating?

From: Ivan Saez <i.a.saez.scheihing_at_tue.nl>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:49:59 +0100

Thomas,

We have a Netapp F820 since march 2001 and are very pleased with it. I/o is very fast and reliability, stability are good. The Netapp is mounted on three Sun Fire 280R using a gigabit switch. We use Oracle 8i and the only 'problem' we had was solved by defining disk_asynch_io = false in the init.ora file.

kind regards,

Ivan