HELP using ASP/SQL to enter transactions

From: Spaz <anton_spaz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 08:42:31 -0600

Can anyone point me in the right direction here please.

My place of employment is using Oracle with the Application for their inventory/sales etc etc

I am building asp pages to provide better control over the system. My pages allow the people here to view the customers orders, and I have created custimized pick lists (shipping reports).

I would like to enter transactions, such as moving stock from the available areas, taking stock off lots, etc etc

I have quiet a lot written just inserting into the MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS table, and the MTL_TRANSACTION_LOT_NUMBERS tables, but its not all working too good. Updating of the OE_ORDER_LINES_ALL works fine, but I want to get the entire transaction process working. I've heard there is an API to use, but I am unable to locate it.

Can someone point me in the correct direction please?

Anton. Received on Sun Feb 17 2002 - 08:42:31 CST