Question about Publishing on Oracle Development

From: RKG <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 09:42:13 -0400

Ive been in the business about 18 months and I have some ideas that might be publishable in an article. I have been told that doing this is extremely beneficial to my career. Im not interested in Oracle Magazine since my articles are not designed to sell Oracle products. Anyone have any ideas?

The one Im working on now is called....

A Brute Force Approach to Debugging Forms: What to do When you Dont Know What is Happening?

Its hardly revolutionary, however, if I follow the method Im writing about, I am far more productive at Debugging than very senior developers I have worked with. Received on Sun Feb 17 2002 - 07:42:13 CST