Re: undo header and buffer busy wait

From: Mike F <u518615722_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:46:42 GMT

Thanks for Howard J. Rogers and Mark D Powell's help.

But after I make our rollback segments 10 times bigger, we are still get the same undo header wait event, it did not show any improvment.

Our database is collecting data through robot, each second we have about 30 rows comming, and we are using auto committing.

Actually I seldom see any transaction using rollback segment, because it commits so quickly. But why we are getting undo header contention?

Any thoughts?

thanks

--
Sent by dbadba62  from hotmail element from com