1Z0-030 Oracle9i: New Features for Administrators

From: DoctorDBAT <MDdba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:38:04 GMT

Dear Friends,

I am Oracle Certified DBA for Oracle 8i want to go for Oracle 9i.. need some important information. As I have observed that in job market no one really cares if you are certified or not... but anyways it does not hurt to do upgrade.

  1. Did any one appeared for Oracle 9i DBA upgrade test ??
  2. Does any one has Selftest ??
  3. Is there any one interested in Sharing cost of Selftest ??
  4. Does any one have Oracle 9i New Features for Administrators ILT ??

As I would love to make group of People share their thought.

Please add your 2 Cents !!! Donate your Thought !!!

Thanks

DoctorDBAT Received on Fri Feb 15 2002 - 14:38:04 CST