how to export the database to the network dir on NT

From: Bob Yeh <yeht_at_state.gov>
Date: 15 Feb 2002 09:10:03 -0800

Windown NT, Oracle 8.1.6 server.

I am having trouble using the AT command to export the Oracle database dump file to a network directory. The job just does not seems to run.  My bat file is like this:

net use X: \\myserver\d$
%ORACLE_HOME%\bin\exp userid/password file=X:\mydb.dmp full=y

Anyone got a sample I can take a look? Received on Fri Feb 15 2002 - 11:10:03 CST