RE ORA 00036: maximum number of recursive SQL-Levels on startup

From: Per-Olof Hermansson <rolfsdotter.hermansson_at_telia.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2002 08:43:10 -0800

Hi
After ORacle not available errors, I entered SVRMGR30 and with shutdown abort, and then startup I see that I get the message 00036 after Database Mounted, but before Database Opened.

I have not changed any parameters, the database halted during the night after backup services.

Please help,

Thanks

Per-Olof Hermansson
Mass Marketing Software AB
rolfsdotter.hermansson_at_telia.com Received on Fri Feb 15 2002 - 10:43:10 CST