Re: Copy an Oracle DB

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:34:24 +0100

Hi!
excuse for my english but I'm french =)

For your export or import you'v got 2 commands in MSDOS export : exp
import : imp

The parameters of exp are :
exp login/pass file=c:\MYDB.dmp full=Y compress=Y for more option type: exp help=y

for import the command is :
imp login/pass FILE=c:\MYDB.dmp destroy=Y full=Y for more option type: imp help=y