Can Archive log files be distributed?

From: Tom <tmar_at_nospamm.nac.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:40:45 -0500

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to distribute archive log files over multiple disks/directories. I'm running version 8.1.6.

Every so often we have a job that generates a tremendous amount of space and it can come close to blowing the drive we use for the archive logs. What I'd like to do is have it eitehr alternate between two disks or failover to a second drive if the first gets full.

Any help/advise would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Tom Received on Thu Feb 14 2002 - 22:40:45 CST