Re: SYS as SYSDBA

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:35:25 -0800

Since I can spell OCI and that's about it, this may be a simplistic answer but why not just connect / as sysdba?

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA