Oracle MTS on NT

From: timkarnold <timkarnold_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:49:37 GMT

Greetings,

Anybody using Multi Threaded Server successfully on NT? Using 8.1.6.1 on Windows NT SP6a.
I've configured, through initSID, ora mts_dispatchers. I get dispatchers when I run > lsnrctl services. But it runs dog slow. Quest Spotlight shows my MTS servers (3) and one busy server and SQL queue spikes whenever a request it submitted. Any clue as to the bottleneck. There is no other
activity on the DB

TIA,
Tim Received on Thu Feb 14 2002 - 06:49:37 CST