SYS as SYSDBA

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: 14 Feb 2002 09:56:24 GMT

First off: What do the many REPOST: messages mean in this NG?

With the installation of Oracle 9i my installation scripts failed since user SYS is required to connect as SYSDBA.

I'm using an OCI program which I wrote some time ago. Does anyone know how to add the role to the connection string?

OCIAttrSet()

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de