Re: UTL_FILE - Print Novell Network

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:46:03 -0000

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:u6lhsdo185d532_at_corp.supernews.com...

> "Svend Jensen" <Master_at_OracleCare.Com> wrote in message
> > SUSOTT_at_amnutrition.com wrote:
> >
> > > I currently have Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000.
<snip>

> Oracle for Novell will be history soon anyway, so it doesn't really matter

However he clearly isn't using Oracle for Novell. I'd (hesitantly) suggest installing gateway services for netware on the machine and using a mapped drive. You may find it better though to install the novell client and leave the machine logged in to achieve the same effect.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA