User_Dump_Dest permissioning.. need help

From: Unmesh <unmesh_at_thinking-minds.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:51:23 -0500

I have a user who needs access to user_dump_destination in Oracle.. to look at her trace..

I don't want the user to access other oracle stuff.. since the user comes under different user group in unix.. can I set the directory permissions dynamically for user_dump_dest so the user can read the files produced in future by user 'Oracle'? Something like make all the files 'read' permissions which are created by the dump?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Unmesh Received on Wed Feb 13 2002 - 12:51:23 CST