Re: how many nodes possible.

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:50:01 -0800

Sun Cluster 3.0 only supports two nodes, and I believe Sun are working furiously to increase this number. We've certainly tested RAC on HP with 16 nodes, and have clients running live on Linux with 5 nodes and Tru64 with 6 nodes, so it's not a RAC problem.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA