Upgrade Issues for Solaris 2.6 --> 7 or 8?

From: <hboswel1_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:31:09 GMT

We're running Oracle 8.1.7 on several Sun Solaris 2.6 boxes. They've been stable for a couple of years now, but I'm thinking maybe it's time to upgrade the OS. Are there any issues with running 8i on either Solaris 7 or 8? Are there issues concerning the OS upgrade that I need to be aware of?

Thanks,
Harry Boswell Received on Wed Feb 13 2002 - 11:31:09 CST