Insert slow on 817 compared to 815

From: Dan Williams <dwms_at_space.com>
Date: 13 Feb 2002 06:59:17 -0800

Experiencing a problem where the same application (compiled against 817) performs much faster running against 815 than against 817. . . Both databases are running on the same server. Both have roughly the same amount of data. And, both have the same ddl (indexes, triggers, etc). Has anyone experienced a similar problem? I've read the README's provided with 817, but nothing seems to give me a clue as to what I might need to change. Received on Wed Feb 13 2002 - 08:59:17 CST