Database time out utility

From: Revelant <revoo_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:39:11 GMT

I am trying to find a utility to find out who has a port open to the database and has not done anything in it for say an hour or more. After what ever amount of time, I can have the program disconnect them from the database to free up the license. Is there any such utility that someone can point me too?
Thanks in advance Received on Tue Feb 12 2002 - 19:39:11 CST