error when using ADO call Procedure

From: Bill Han <billhan_at_seatech.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 00:54:46 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have a REF CIRSOR type procedure with one IN parameter and I want to call it in ASP using ADO. But I got an error message when I passed parameter from ADO to procedure. I list my code here and hope somebody can help me!

________ oracle 9i, procedure ______________ PROCEDURE EBD_RETRIEVE_SUBCLASS
(
subclass_cursor OUT ebd_package.ref_cursor, in_class_id IN NUMBER
)
AS
... ...

_____ ADO code in ASP, 2nd statement gave me an error _____ p_class_id = 1
cmd.Parameters.Append
cmd.CreateParameter("Class_ID",adInteger,adParamInput,4,p_class_id) Set SubClassSet = cmd.Execute

_________ error message _____________
Error Type:
ADODB.Command (0x800A0BB9)
Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.

Thanks,
Bill Han Received on Tue Feb 12 2002 - 18:54:46 CST