Re: database link can select but not describe

From: mister o <omar.azam_at_abnamro.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2002 09:16:43 -0800

Hello,

I am getting a similar problem, but not in selecting or describing. the problem is in a stored procdure, when i try to access the type in a remote package:

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE RDAOWNER.sp_prepareFormsViewerInfo (recordNumber IN NUMBER)
as
BEGIN
    DECLARE

The error I get is: ERROR occurred when looking up remote object.

Any help or ideas are appreciated

THanks!