Re: displaying n number of records

From: Bricklen <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:53:46 GMT

can you do it in sql*plus? ie: set the pagesize to 1000 and set pause on, that may stop after every 1000 rows returned (use an ORDER BY to sort). Not sure if this will work as you want, but it may be worth a shot nonetheless.

The experts on this board should be able to verify whether this will work or not.

hth.

Brick