Adding webdb component to web site

From: sima <imseema_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2002 22:28:16 -0800

hi everybody! i have tried out to add a web db component( a form created using oracle 8i based on a table) to my website in a new schema say 'seema' but the wizard is not showing that form in seema schame... how can i access this webdb component..it's working fine for scott(default) schema... all the privileges given to schema seema have been checked.
Second problem is how to add an item in root folder. i mean what i want to display in the homepage it's coming under a link. or in other words everyitem ( even text) is displayed using hyperlink.

    Your Suggestions and Ideas are most welcome??? reply me at imseema_at_rediffmail.com.
Thanks Received on Mon Feb 11 2002 - 00:28:16 CST