Need Help Navigating Oracle9i

From: Stuart Bernstein <sb21_at_optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 05:37:37 GMT

I am a newbie to Oracle and am trying to learn hands on. I just installed the Oracle9i server from their website onto my PC (Windows XP Professional)

I would like to practice DBA type duties and also experiment with SQL*PLUS and PL/SQL.

Is there any documentation I can refer to for knowing what to start up and how to access all the features ?

Thanks,