Re: How many licenses do I need ?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 13:11:25 +0000

Whichever you can negotiate as cheaper with your salesperson. Depending on your hardware you might even license based on CPU or something else.

The size of your organization, and the hunger of the salesperson, with respect to meeting quota, can make a difference. Don't ask us ... contact Oracle.

Daniel Morgan