Re: Problem on Linux RedHat 7.1

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 8 Feb 2002 15:00:17 -0800

Hi,

Oracle does not automatically create the control file(s) unless it is a brand new install w/ a starter database. You'll need to create them manually.

If you give me a complete listing of datafiles, with complete paths, I can help you do this.

On the other hand, if the control files do exist, verify the path to the control files in your init.ora. Received on Fri Feb 08 2002 - 17:00:17 CST