Re: REF CURSOR returning a PL/SQL Table.

From: Adrian Billington <billiauk_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 8 Feb 2002 01:27:47 -0800

Galen

I think I have it!!!! I'm not letting this one win...

In the Native Dynamic SQL version, Oracle knows nothing about "l_data" as it is local to the procedure being executed and not therefore know outside of that scope. NDS will operate outside of the local procedure and be using the SQL engine. So even though the l_data array will be filled, the NDS ref cursor can't access it.

HTH Adrian Received on Fri Feb 08 2002 - 03:27:47 CST