Re: Granting priveleges

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:39:39 -0800

Going from memory here but this should work:

$ sqlplus /nolog

SQL> connect table_owner/table_owners_password
SQL> GRANT ALL ON table_name TO SYS WITH GRANT OPTION;
SQL> connect sys/sys_password
SQL> GRANT any_privilege ON table_owner.table_name TO other_user;

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA