Re: 300Go database

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 20:14:51 GMT

I haven't a clue what you asked. Could you try providing a bit of information like:

  1. What is a '300 Go' database?
  2. How much data in how many tables?
  3. Is there any code involved in the back-end? If so how much of what type doing what types of activities?
  4. How many users?
  5. How many transactions per day/hour/second?
  6. What hardware?
  7. What does "cheapest" mean in real money?

Daniel Morgan