Re: Oracle 9iAS Question

From: <bullwinkle_at_the_Throes_of_Abstraction>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 05:08:20 GMT

9iAS includes everything...Forms6i, Reports6i, Apache(Web) 1.3.9 Server, JVM(Aurora),
etc...

You can also develop forms & reports right off it...

The Oracle Web Application Server you speak of was the old incarnation called OAS
which sucked bad at scalability & unstable....

No books i am aware of..& the Oracle documentations are confusing.... It is not a trivial task to configure these properly..

HTH JP Seo