Re: Oracle Certification question

From: FREE <isalassiei_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2002 13:23:46 -0800

Jason is looking for an opportunity to learn a new trade. He is doing the same thing that I am...taking the certification...because that is the only way to get a break. If he had experience, he could site examples of the various database related activities he had accomplished. Instead, since he has never worked in the field, he can say that he has received training in database administration...and here's the proof, my certification. Experience is king, of course, but to get in the door, you need to show that you have a standardized knowledge, and that is what the OCP provides. If a person has no experience, what are the other considerations?

FREE Received on Tue Feb 05 2002 - 15:23:46 CST