Re: Backup & Recovery

From: Fraser McCallum <fmcc_at_NOSPAModbaguru.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:42:51 -0000

If you really are sure that you want to revert to this backup you can reset the logs. Do a "startup mount;" and then issue an "alter database open resetlogs;". This will through away all info in your logfiles and start with clean logs. You will probably have to do this in sqlplus or svrmgr not OEM.

Kind Regards

Fraser McCallum
MVP Oracle Administration
www.brainbench.com

"xiaomh" <xiaomh_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a3orab$a12$1_at_news.gov.on.ca...
> Hi, there:
>
> I download a lot of Oracle Documents and try to find something I needed.
But