Re: change the owner of table

From: Roman Mirzaitov <rmirzaitov_at_kt.kg>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:31:45 +0500

> hi, guys:
>
> I want change some table's owner, how can I do that? thanks.

Hi,
export/import - the most convenient in such a case I think. (see FROMUSER, TOUSER clauses).
Besides you can use "create table as select" statement and recreate indexes, constraints etc manually then.
The method to prefer depends on your specific situation.

Regards,

--
Roman Mirzaitov
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration