Oracle/X.500 Directory Integration?

From: Richard Hiester <rlhiester_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 20:48:29 GMT

Does anyone know if there is any Oracle functionality which provides access to an external third-party X.500 Directory using LDAP? I have an Oracle database that contains customer account records. I need to get the user name and password from the database into my X.500 directory. Additionally, any changes to the password or user name must also be replicated in my X.500 directory.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Rick Received on Sat Feb 02 2002 - 14:48:29 CST