sqlplus error after Oracle 8i install

From: Cecil D'Souza <ceecil_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 15:04:15 GMT

Hi guys,

Oracle 8i installed successfully on SUN SPARC. Svrmgr comes up when I type svrmgrl.
Lsnrctl start and lsnrctl starts up.

But when I type sqlplus this is the error. Message file sp1<lang>.msb not found
Error 6 initializing SQL*Plus

Does anyone know what this is. I tried on the web and it said check you $ORACLE_HOME directory and make sure it is pointing correctly. I did and everything is fine.

PATH shows everything correctly.

Thanks

Cecil Received on Sat Feb 02 2002 - 09:04:15 CST