Does 9i really need 1.7 Gig ?

From: Barry <barryw_at_databaseanswers.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2002 15:19:46 -0800

I have just received 3 CDs from Oracle containing 9i.

However, when I start to instal it, it tells me that I can instal one of three versions - and they all,(including the Personal Edition), require about 1.7 Gb - can this really be true ?

I would like to install 9i to get some hands-on experience but I don't have 1.7Gb to spare.

TIA Barry Received on Fri Feb 01 2002 - 17:19:46 CST