Finding slow executing statements

From: Steven Pannell <steven.pannell_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:37:17 +0100

Hi,

I am wondering if there anyway that I can retrieve slow executing statements from the oracle database without switching on the trace files. Or is the only way to find out how long SQL statements take is with tkprof. Basically I just want to find out which statements are taking a long time to execute on the database. is there a v$ table I can get this information??

Thanks for any help,
Steve, Received on Fri Feb 01 2002 - 09:37:17 CST